domingo, 28 de abril de 2019

PEROU Trabajando Con Marilyn Manson


Ver esta publicación en Instagram

this was not the sort of photos I thought we'd be doing @marilynmanson 's house last night apparently my #beingjohnmalkovich was too good a photo opportunity to miss. we DID get to go through THOUSANDS of photos for the EPIC photobook we're doing, I did get to hear 5 new tracks and I am going back tonight for another photoshoot: this time with himself in front, and me behind the camera, as it should be. #johnmalkovich will still probably be there, with the same expression #malkovichmalkovich I would LOVE to photograph the man himself: he's on the list mr.bunny's full name is mr.Bunny Wolfgang Malkovich z perou does the dog's instagram @bunnywolfgangmalkovich mr.bunny t-shirts by @craigjohnart available on my 'big cartel' shoppe (link in bio) this photo by #marilynmanson on his iphone, as usual. manson's iPhone vs my 'proper' camera: it's a long standing banter. excited about the book excited about his new album and excited about the shoot later: generally excited #perouontour #athomewithmarilynmanson #iphonephotoslookgoodonaniphone #johnmalkovichpleasecallme #bodyclockconfusion my agent @jsragency is a mechanical animal
Una publicación compartida por perou (@mrperou) el
Perou quien estuvo a cargo de la sesión para el álbum Heaven Upside Down, ha compartido la gran noticia de estar trabajando nuevamente con Marilyn Manson!
 
Perou ha mencionado en su cuenta de Instagram que realizó una sesión fotográfica para el próximo nuevo álbum y libro fotográfico de Marilyn Manson donde además pudo escuchar 5 canciones del nuevo disco que está pronto a ser lanzado.