miércoles, 23 de octubre de 2019

Reel Art Press Publicará Libro De MM Confirmado Para 2020





some exciting news to share... the book I have been working on with @marilynmanson for the last 21 years will be published by @reelartpress it will be available worldwide, spring 2020. It will be ****ing EPIC of course. further information, details and excerpts will follow in the lead up to the release. Like this new page #marilynmanson wrote at his house the other night, when we were finalizing everything. #kindwords ‘Perou was the only person I trusted to shoot me’ And I still do. I’ll be with camera at the show in Vegas this Halloween. If you see me say hello. Somehow this feels like a lifetime’s work. 1998-2019 my #magnumopus It’s been a long time coming and I am thrilled to finally be sharing these pictures: many of which have never been seen before, from the beginning of mayhem to now. the words-worth-reading come from a long conversation about our memories of ALL the pictures. #reelartpress #publisher #book #artbook #marilynmanson #epic #tome #historicaldocument #hystericaldocument #spreadtheword #perou my agent @jsragency is writing a book about 21yrs representing perou. It’s called, ‘behind the (ob)scenes’.
Una publicación compartida por perou (@mrperou) el
Perou ha actualizado su cuenta oficial en Instagram informando que el libro fotográfico de Marilyn Manson estará disponible en todo el mundo en primavera del 2020 y será publicado por Reel Art Press.