viernes, 24 de noviembre de 2017

Perou Trabajando Junto A Marilyn Manson!

 
Perou ha publicado en su diario secreto hoy 24 de Noviembre de 2017 que ha viajado hacia Berlín para reunirse junto a Marilyn Manson para fotografiarlo nuevamente.
 
"to berlin, early, from city airport
 
to photograph marilyn manson, again
 
after delicious german dinner of schnitzel, sauerkraut and bratwurst
 
had a fun shoot: MM makes me laugh.
 
heard the new single, not from the album, which is really REALLY good
 
trouble is i always want to take it with me when i hear something new and unreleased, to hear loud in my car
 
tomorrow i will shoot the show in the same venue i shot manson in 15 years ago.
 
i was standing on stage behind manson to get the shot (seen here in my music gallery) he turned around and seeing me standing behind him screamed, 'get off my f***ing stage'
 
had to be there to get the photo tho.
 
got to be in it to win it"