martes, 17 de marzo de 2020

Nueva Foto De MM En Instagram De Perou


Ver esta publicación en Instagram

ive always said ‘i wanna go out shooting’ (a bit like one of my heroes, #helmutnewton who was photographing and living a fabulous life till he wasn’t: at 83, after shooting that day and leaving his favorite @chateaumarmont after dinner, he crashed his #cadillac into a wall and died a swift exit) but this was a theoretical concept more than a plan I’ve been working towards. then here I find myself in the same city as helmut was, locked down with #coronavirus only able to leave my hotel to drive a rudely loud, over-powered dodge, aggressively through empty streets, to a #photostudio where i make art with @marilynmanson and a few others. working nights while others sleep has always felt a little special (even from the days I used to stack supermarket shelves in the night, to pay my way through college) but I’m used to being on MMT (manson’s own timezone) now and making art while others sleep: we’ve been doing it for years. It’s this #virus that’s surreal: every day I wake up thinking ‘that was a bad dream’ and then ‘aww shit!’ so now we’re working when others are busy sleeping or stockpiling and prepping for the end of days, which we are not in: not all of us anyway. life will carry on for most, but it will be different and there will be a lot of heartache, after a lot of body-ache. im happy to be distracted shooting although it’s hard to focus on being creative (I had a similar difficulty photographing @johnnyvegasreal on the day of 9-11: we watched towers crumble and then carried on trying to do a ‘funny’ shoot). i want to get done and get home now. My love @lucyonthefarmwithdiamonds got me an earlier flight and I have a confirmed seat in a couple of days: I just need to make it onboard without further complications. this was from night 1 of 3 planned #marilynmanson shoots (And looks NOTHING like what we were doing) Stay safe everyone. We have each other to help us through this. Solidarity brothers and sisters: we ARE stronger together. Much Love #fuckoffcorona #davirus 🦠 #artalways #purpose #porpoise #homewardbound #isolation #selfisolation #studioline #stststudio #blade #nightcrawler #nighshift #godoffuckyoucorona My agent @jsragency standby
Una publicación compartida de perou (@mrperou) el
El 17 de Marzo de 2020, Perou actualizó su cuenta oficial en Instagram agregando esta nueva foto de Marilyn Manson.