jueves, 19 de marzo de 2020

Nuevo Video De MM En Instagram De Perou


Ver esta publicaci贸n en Instagram

#soundUP #gettingshitdone what could @marilynmanson possibly be doing at the end of a particularly #epic #photoshoot in #lostangeles ? I love the final statement #fullstop :it’s almost an #exclamationmark ! this shoot will go down in (our) history as one of the most challenging: where we succeeded in making great art in the face of many challenges including #covid_19 #virus #fuckoffcorona 馃 #travelbans #flightrestrictions #socialdistancing #citywide #lockdowns #panicbuying and more But #wedidit Another celebratory moment will be when I’ve made it back home again (hopefully tomorrow) and then when I’m out of self-isolation without getting the virus or, I get the virus and I don’t die from it (hopefully too) TBC / tbd #nevergiveup #keepfighting #determination #fighter I live by the punk rock #fuckyou ethos in all matters. A HUGE #thankyou to #MarilynManson for still being GREAT and ALWAYS bringing GREATNESS to a shoot: STILL my favorite person to photograph, ever. (Not including @lucyonthefarmwithdiamonds of course) Can’t WAIT to share our recent collaborations with the world. Gushing with exhaustion but honored to be part the gang and making art together. Thankyou and goodnight / good morning. #homewardbound #delerious #signhere #ltdeditons @reelartpress @mansonxperou #21yrsinhell #thisis22 and the start of vol.2 my agent @jsragency and me are having a race: first one back to blighty then first one out of self-isolation: funandgames
Una publicaci贸n compartida de perou (@mrperou) el
El 19 de Marzo de 2020, Perou actualiz贸 su cuenta oficial en Instagram un nuevo video donde podemos ver a Marilyn Manson.